Deeply passionate about technology and everything that it implies. Always on the lookout for ways to "put a ding in the universe".
I like to think of myself as a technologist, in the sense that I have a passion for solving problems and a general curiosity about everything and anything. Technology, for me, is a constructive tool for society and I believe that if we all come together, we can all build a better, brighter future for everyone.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.Mark Twain
- Pixelmatters - Product Owner
- Lead in shaping product vision, roadmap, and scope definition by working hand-in-hand with clients and our internal teams.
- Focused on ensuring that there is clear alignment on project goals and expectations across all stakeholders.
- Prioritize and manage product backlogs effectively to ensure that teams can deliver on key initiatives efficiently.
- Actively promote innovation and adaptability by identifying creative business solutions within the project scope.
- Copyloto - Founder (Portugal)
- In the early stages of developing a SaaS product for content creators that leverages OpenAI's technology to accelerate and optimize the process of content creation.
- Casa de Investimentos - Product Lead (Portugal)
- Launched Casa's first investment fund. I oversaw development, roll-out and maintenance of the client portal and the public website; managed client's communications channels and social media presence as well - besides other internal, operationally focused tasks.
- I also focused on continuous improvement of the digital channels of the company, taking into consideration both business needs and customer needs.
- ConsenSys - Blockchain Technical Consultant (Ireland)
- Software development has the main role, highly focused on envisioning, ideating, building, and deploying blockchain based solutions.
- Besides that, I did business development for the Dublin office, helping to assess new business opportunities, attracting new clients, and maintaining positive relationships with existing ones.
- Being one of the first hires in Dublin exposed him to a variety of other roles such as community engagement and public speaking.
- Deloitte - Blockchain SME / Technology Consultant (Portugal / Ireland)
- EMEA Blockchain Lab - In charge of growing in-house knowledge, keeping in touch with Deloitte's international hubs, ideating and developing/implementing blockchain related use cases within cross-industry clients, and writing pieces of eminence, among others.
- I also engaged with the community, having taking part in a number of blockchain related conferences, hackathons, and gatherings, both as a presenter/mentor, as well as a participant.
- First Deloitte's blockchain SME in Portugal. Focused on internal training for other colleagues, engaged with Deloitte's network, and worked with multiple clients across different geographies.
- Before that, I took part in miscellaneous IT consultancy projects.
- Accenture - Software Engineering Associate (Portugal)
- Development and maintenance of a Field Force Management Web Platform, intended for the control and supervision of 8000+ engineers
- Copyloto: create amazing content, 10x times faster (pt-PT).
- Mealheiro: blog on financial literacy, money, and other miscellaneous things (pt-PT).
- Lit Fin: financial literacy content aggregator (pt-PT).
- One Person Business: newsletter that explores the world of one-person businesses.
- iyashi: flow writing.
- Programas Eleitorais: chatbot for portuguese citizens to directly talk to each party's electoral programs.